How to use these charts:
- Click on any data point (the line or bar) to see the detailed information.
- Change the data using the drop down menus on the upper right corner of each chart.
- A download button (like this: ) is located in the lower right corner of each chart to download the chart as an image or PDF. The menu bars will appear on top, but can be cropped. Please retain the RISP logo on charts.
Chart Gallery Menu:
- Line charts of historical data: Medicaid Waiver and ICF/IID
- Bar charts of detailed data for a state or the United States: Medicaid Waiver and ICF/IID
- Crosstabs of the data for Medicaid Waiver recipients and Medicaid Waiver expenditures, residents of ICF/IID, and ICF/IID exenditures.
Medicaid Waiver: Funding authorized in Sections 1115; 1915 (a) (b) (b/c); or 1915 (c) of the Social Security Act. The Medicaid website maintains a detailed list of Medicaid waivers by state.
Intermediate Care Facilities for Individuals with Intellectual Disabilities (ICF/IID): Medicaid-funded institutions housing four or more people with IDD in which 24 hour supports and services are provided. The annual cost of ICF/IID settings includes food, shelter and clothing as well as comprehensive and individualized health care, rehabilitation and habilitation services
Abbreviations and notes: